Best Shower Tent – Get yourself clean in the Wild.
When you are out in the wild, it is essential that you take care of your hygiene. While it will be difficult to find toilets and bathrooms in the middle of a camping trip, it is always better to be prepared by investing in the best shower tent.
Shower tents are nothing but portable tents that can be set up near a camp site. These tents are built to withstand heat and water and are perfect for campers to freshen up in some privacy. While there is a number of amazing shower tents available out there, you need to pick one that you think will suit your needs well.
|1||GigaTent Pop Up Pod Changing Room Privacy Tent –...||$21.19||Buy on Amazon|
|2||WolfWise Pop-up Shower Tent||$59.99||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Sportneer Pop Up Camping Shower Tent, Portable...||$49.99||Buy on Amazon|
|4||EasyGo Product EGP-TENT-016 Shower Shelter –...||$109.99||Buy on Amazon|
|5||WolfWise Pop Up Privacy Shower Tent Portable...||$75.99||Buy on Amazon|
Factors To Consider When Purchasing The Best Shower Tent
As we mentioned above, there are a number of factors to consider before you invest in the best shower tent.
This should be the number one factor that you should consider before you invest in a shower tent. While most people invest in a shower tent because they are looking to stay at a camping site for various days, there is no harm investing in a shower tent even if you are just camping for a single night. This will help you get the privacy that you want, irrespective of where you camp.
It goes without saying that your shower tent should be durable and withstand most of the weather conditions. While the shower tent would be waterproof from inside, it should also have the ability to shield you from the external weather, be it hot or cold.
Another thing that you should look out for when you purchase your shower tent is the accessories that you get with it. Some of the high end shower tents out there come with built-in showers along with water heaters. These are the kind of facilities that you would yearn for when you are out in the wild and your shower tent could fulfill that desire for you.
Best Shower Tent of 2020
Now let’s look at some of the best shower tent picks that are available on Amazon.
1. Leader Accessories Shower Tent
- Leader Accessories Pop Up Shower Tent offers a private room in a comfort size to dress up. Large zippered door for convenient access. Built-in entrance with zipper expediently in and out. Rust resistant and flexible steel frame for easy pop-up.
- With part-bottom design could keep the room clean and offer a confort shower
- 4 pull strings with 8 metal mounting stakes could provide stability in windy conditions
This amazing pop up shower tent is big enough to double up as a changing tent and also a toilet tent. Measuring 4 feet by 4 feet, there is sufficient space for you to move around so you don’t feel claustrophobic in any way.
Unlike most shower tents that are narrow at the top, this one is broad all over making it feel spacious and comfortable. Even if you are a bigger person, you will manage to comfortably go for a bath, change or relieve yourself in this tent. You can connect almost any solar power with this tent and fit it easily for you to take a bath.
- Broad top
- Side pockets for items storage space
- Rope inside for clothes and towel
- Open top to reduce water mist
- Takes up a lot of space
- Tends to leak during rains
- Will not withstand windy conditions
- There is nothing to hold the shower bag
2. WolfWise Shower Tent
- UPF 50+ & WATER REPELLENT - The silver coated tent surface reflects sunlight to block up to 98% of the harmful UV rays, protecting the user from the unexpected burning sun. Made of water-repellent polyester with taped seams to keep the inner shelter dry.
- SPACIOUS SPACE & PORTABILITY - The tent is 47.2" L x 47.2" W x 74.8" H when open, providing a spacious interior shelter that comfortably fits 1 person. Weighing just 4.8 lbs, it can be folded into a compact size of 23.2" L x 23.2"W x 1.4" H. Ultra-lightweight construction allows for easy transportation with included carrying bag.
- UPGRADED VERSION - Compared to an ordinary shower tent, this one is specially designed with an additional rain fly attached on the top to prevent the light rain; 1 removable bottom mat to keep you clean; and 2 zipper windows to deliver great ventilation.
If you are looking for the best shower tent then this WolfWise private shower tent is an amazing investment. With over 1200 positive reviews on Amazon, this product comes with superb privacy and the option of using it as a dressing room or a port-a-potty.
It is waterproof and durable so you don’t really need to take it down once you have installed it. It also comes with UPF protection to keep you safe in hot weather. It comes with a great ventilation system and a removable bottom mat for you to feel comfortable while having a bath.
- Strong sturdy design
- Instant setup
- Storage bag and rope
- Removable bottom mat
- Excellent ventilation system
- Conical shape not ideal for tall people
- It is slightly difficult to take down
- Feels a little cramped up
- Does not stay put in extreme windy conditions
- Stitching on the tent is not that great
3. Ozark 2-Room Shower
When you go camping with multiple people, you need the best shower tent with a large showering space and changing rooms. This amazing outdoor two room shower is as big as an average sized tent. It is easy to setup up and comes with a lot of space, allowing you to comfortably take a bath, change your clothes or get refreshed.
This is an 8 feet by 8 feet tent that gives you plenty of room in case you feel claustrophobic in smaller spaces. The tent is well ventilated but it still gives sufficient privacy in order for you to take a bath comfortably in the open. This tent also comes with a lot of vertical storage and ropes to hang your clothes and towel.
- Extra large shower tent
- Super comfortable
- Has a lot of vertical space as well
- Easy to setup
- Comes with a shower bag
- Is almost as big as an average tent so not that portable to carry around
- The material of the tent is not that great
- The seams can rip apart
- The frame is flimsy and will not be able to withstand tough weather
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it necessary to invest in a shower tent?
While some people believe that they could do without a bath when they go out camping, a shower tent isn’t just for a bath but so much more. It can work as a port-a-potty as well as a changing room thereby making your life that much more convenient when you are out there in the woods.
2. How to choose the ideal shower tent?
There is a vast variety of different kinds of shower tents for you to choose from. It is important for you to narrow down your preferences and see which of these tents match your preference the most.
If you are a small family of 4, investing in an extra large shower tent wouldn’t make a lot of sense. However, if you are a large group of friends then getting a bigger shower tent is practical and will help you to save on water.
3. Are sour transportable?
Some shower curtains are super lightweight and are designed to be portable so that they can be moved around from one place to the other with ease. In case you have been worried about having to carry extra weight when you invest in a shower tent, you should know that it won’t make much of a difference but it will definitely help make your life a lot more convenient.
A shower tent is definitely something you should get if you tend to head out in the woods more often. It helps you stay fresh and hygienic without compromising on your privacy. Since it doesn’t take up too much space and it’s quite light, it makes no sense for you to avoid investing in the best shower tent.
Last update on 2020-08-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API